"Android Not Going To Be Big This Year" LOL yeah right

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I was watching Fox Buisness News and then the guy who started "The Daily" news app thingy on iPad. I was watching and he went on to say that Android will not be big this year. I laughed. Yeah Right. That is why he decided to go with iPad instead of Android. He said that Android is not big and won't be big this year. I can't wait to see Android take over. And you know what Mr. Rupert Murdoch, we don't want your app anyway. Well I am speaking for some.

dtboos

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
He's a dinosaur that took this long to realize people are reading their news online / on mobile and not his ancient paper tablets ;p

Android is already huge, and with the phones / tablets coming out this year people who ignore its user base & potential will lose.

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Newspapers are dying. He is still trying to make a dinosaur fit into today's society. Its funny to read all the older generation reporters comment on it and the more tech savvy younger journalists/blogs go "meh" I highly doubt Engadget, tech crunch, USA today, CNN, ESPN, etc. Are losing any sleep

Sent from my HTC Vision

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Fox News is recognized as one of the worst in news today. Stop listing to them.. Maybe someone should send them the new numbers of Android taking over the 1st spot in smartphones.

Reactions: mvpilot172

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Its funny to see Android always on the bottom of the list of articles. Its always iPhone, Blackberry and Android. Everyone's always comparing new devices to the iPhone. They need to wake up and start comparing devices to Android. I'm gonna laugh when Android takes over.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Its funny to see Android always on the bottom of the list of articles. Its always iPhone, Blackberry and Android. Everyone's always comparing new devices to the iPhone. They need to wake up and start comparing devices to Android. I'm gonna laugh when Android takes over.

iPhone is a household name, unfortunately. It's like Kleenex. Kleenex isn't truly any better than any other tissue out there, but people go to that because of brand name. iPhone has that now...fortunately, I don't think that's going to last forever.

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site

They already are.. Now it's time for Pro-Apple people to stop being in denial about it. ;)

jkurl15

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I agree w/ chris here. I saw an article in USA today about the vzw iPhone and why in the hell would anyone want a phone that is on a dying network plus it is already 7-8 months old. Oh wait it goes back to a house hold name. I have a iPhone and it is cool and a good phone, but after messing w/ my galaxy tab and watching the live event today wow was I truly impressed. The android os is going bypass iOS at the speed of sound. Plus If I could drop the iPhone and get the motorla atrix I would. Well I can but my wife would chock me.

beandon

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
VZW needs to move to GSM just like every other carrier, the ability to stream data and voice calls seems to be stock nowadays and they have yet to jump on the bandwagon.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
VZW needs to move to GSM just like every other carrier, the ability to stream data and voice calls seems to be stock nowadays and they have yet to jump on the bandwagon.

Won't happen. LTE (which contrary to popular belief is *not* GSM based) is the future on Verizon. Fortunately, LTE probably has the brightest future of all of the 4G technologies.

cordell

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
E
Fox News is recognized as one of the worst in news today. Stop listing to them.. Maybe someone should send them the new numbers of Android taking over the 1st spot in smartphones.

Fox didn't say android is done, that apple/ipad dev did.

Fox news is the only true media we have left. They actually do investigate reporting as where MSNBC spreads propaganda. Those media outlets are failing, Fox news is on the top for a reason and will remain on top as long as the mainstream media keeps reporting what they are "told" to and not the facts.

/end rant

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

dtboos

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
E

Fox didn't say android is done, that apple/ipad dev did.

Fox news is the only true media we have left. They actually do investigate reporting as where MSNBC spreads propaganda. Those media outlets are failing, Fox news is on the top for a reason and will remain on top as long as the mainstream media keeps reporting what they are "told" to and not the facts.

/end rant

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Both MSNBC & Fox news are crap. They just sling it from a different side.

beandon

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Won't happen. LTE (which contrary to popular belief is *not* GSM based) is the future on Verizon. Fortunately, LTE probably has the brightest future of all of the 4G technologies.

I'd have to agree with that, their 4G technology does seem to be the most stable and has the most room for improvement. Its just sad that their holding on to such an old network as the fallback for right now.

Once they have all their handsets running on that LTE then things will be much smoother for them.

Tmob's HSPA+ just doesnt compare. And I have their service. lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power