How fluid is syncing music from a Windows 10 device to an Android Phone

anon(5383410)

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
I currently own a Windows Phone and the experience is pretty bad. Bad enough for me to contemplate switching. When I try to add a folder to my phone for an artist it freezes file explorer for sometimes up to ten minutes.

Keep in mind I've never owned an Android phone. Is there a specific software I can use with Android to sync music or will I have to add music to my phone through file explorer? Thanks in advance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! doubleTwist is supposed to be pretty good, although to be honest, I never trust syncing apps to be 100% foolproof. I prefer dragging and dropping files using Windows Explorer.

Lawrence Lamb

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
The Phone Companion app in Windows 10 has been working well for me. It syncs music, photos, Office files, Skype, and Outlook files (or any combination that you want). It starts automatically when I plug my phone into my laptop.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Since my family uses iTunes, as well as Google play to store all my music, I use a program called isyncr that takes Playlists in iTunes and transfers the music to my phone.

Posted via the Android Central App