LG G3 vs Galaxy S5 vs Nexus 6?

rpboronat

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I have had the S5. I have change to the S6 Edge cause I change of phone every year but I have to say that my old S5 works well and it could work during some years. I would leave it to my wife.

Enviado desde mi SM-G925F mediante Tapatalk

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Lots of variables.... depends on what you are looking for to be honest, since all three are pretty good phones in their own right. I've owned two of them (G3 and Nexus 6) and have used the S5 a fair amount, and of the three, the Nexus is clearly the best of the lot... and it is also the one that's the most 'future proof' at this point since it has at least another year of support from Google.

bob13bob

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
my wife and I went from nexus to s6. I'll never do another galaxy again. camera way better, but that's the only improvement. screen slightly better on s6, is samish to me. the extra resolution doesn't mean anything for real world use. speaker is better.

but slowdowns, UI, speed, crashes and soft resets sometimes. Just not the same experience. nexus's are cheaper too. Im sticking to pure android for the rest of my life.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
You know, I have an LG G3, but all bias aside, I feel like you can't go wrong with either of these three phones. If you want to give the 6 a whirl, I feel like it'd be a really good experience; especially if you're one who plays lots of games or watches lots or videos and movies. That screen and its size is a great asset of the phone.

I would watch unboxing videos and read customer reviews of the products to see which one would best suit your needs (keep in mind that some people may be more likely to post about negative reviews or experiences of products than positive ones). Trying them out in the store is also a good way to actually, literally see how they feel in the hand, how they operate, etc.

Good luck! Let us know what you've chosen!

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon