I'm looking for Android users interested in the new BlackBerry

• Thread starter Deleted member 2678566
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2678566

You must have ditched BlackBerry for at least two years. The longer the better. I want to find out what made you leave and what is making you interested in the Priv.

D

Deleted member 2678566

Not one of what?

Not interested in BlackBerry? Or had a BlackBerry within two years?

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I used my last BlackBerry, the 9700, the final time in April 2012. I'm not interested in the Priv since I never liked sliders and am not interested in physical keyboards anymore, now that I've used touchscreen devices for the past 3½ years.

Sent from my Moto X Pure Edition using Tapatalk

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Not interested but glad BlackBerry is switching to Android M. They will probably earn more customers in a popular platform than been a dead platform like BlackBerry OS 10.

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm rooting for blackberry, I hope this phone does well enough that they're still making Android phones in a few years when I'm ready to upgrade again and can consider them.

For work I do miss the physical keyboard and their email/calendar apps just worked better as they supported a lot more of the native exchange functionality. Yes products like AquaMail get closer but not like it was on BlackBerry.

D

Deleted member 2678566

Not interested but glad BlackBerry is switching to Android M. They will probably earn more customers in a popular platform than been a dead platform like BlackBerry OS 10.

It's what convinced me to move to Android. I've said for years now if BB10 failed I would probably move to iOS. What tempted me to move is the fact this has a lot of BlackBerry software on it like the calender, Hub, security etc. Also BBM is so much better than Whatsapp it's just nobody uses it.

mistermark2

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Definitely interested. Especially if they can make the tasks, calendar, notes, contacts etc sync with Outlook via Exchange as good as a traditional BlackBerry, with a good physical keyboard and excellent battery life, combined with full Android app compatibility.

D

Deleted member 2678566

Definitely interested. Especially if they can make the tasks, calendar, notes, contacts etc sync with Outlook via Exchange as good as a traditional BlackBerry, with a good physical keyboard and excellent battery life, combined with full Android app compatibility.

That's weird because coming from BlackBerry I was always seeking a Notes application like you get on iOS. I don't like the current Remember setup because it doesn't backup and sync anywhere. I've got used to it though so I'm not gonna lie a transition to Android is gonna be weird.

D

Deleted member 2678566

I never got in to note saving until this year. When I used the z10 I discarded and hidden a lot of apps like I done with my curves but then I embraced them on the Passport. Remember is a really good app but it's a bummer if you need to change phones or wipe your device. I done so once and I had to manually reload every single important note via nfc tapping. It was a bit of a chore my I say.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes