Recommend me a phone....

jlparsons

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
OK so I've given up on pairing my lg g3 with my car, despite provider updates and trying custom ROMs it just seems to be something wrong at hardware/driver level. Every phone I've ever tried works but this one. Lg seem uninterested.

So - basically what I want is an lg g3 that isn't an lg g3! Should have the following characteristics;

- 5.5-6" screen
- SD card slot
- Good battery life
- 1080 or higher resolution
- Easy to root and good availability of custom ROMs

Obviously I have a shortlist but I expect I've overlooked a couple of options, just wondering what folk think?

dazkil2103

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
My Sammy 6 I really miss the Camera and the fast charge option. After it was stolen I went back to my HTC one 7 and it's like going from a BMW back to a ford. Ok the battery sucks on the S6 but it's a thing of beauty.

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I have to agree here - 6P would be great besides the SD card slot. I'd also say try a G4 to see if it works

dlalonde

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Get the Moto X Play. Middle range so it doesn't cost too much, 5.5 inches, SD card slot, great battery life, 1080p screen and stock (or nearly stock) Android.

I have no clue how easy it is to root or install a custom ROM though as I haven't had the need to do it. It's perfect for me as is.