help to choose and look up

Sad Hero

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,
This is maybe a most stupid question ever for u to read.

Well, we don't need an intro so let me ask:

I want to get a new phone, ok then what ? :p
I looked up for almost all devices, but need a help here, and here what i want to be in da phone:

64GB as storage at least " no problem with more "
Dual sim
Screen size between 4.6" and 5.2" no more than that, and it can't be less than 1080p
For cam, +12mb rear and +5mb front
Of course da cpu/gpu power and battery is important, and I know u don't gonna ignore them anyway :)
Android OS +5.1.1 with a future support lol
And something easy to unlock/root and have many fans so its easy to find a custom rom " if da phones comes out with official OS from google im not gonna keep it like that more than 5 min :p

If there is a phone such that with physical button then that better, I hate on screen navi button
And da phone mustn't be from Samsung, Sony, LG :p

So anyone can help ?

Im sure u never found such complicated reqest as this =))

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back! The ASUS Zenfone 2 meets your criteria, and it's also inexpensive. The top-of-the-line model is $299.

Sad Hero

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Welcome back! The ASUS Zenfone 2 meets your criteria, and it's also inexpensive. The top-of-the-line model is $299.

Thanks for ur advice. well, it seems there is more than one model with the name Zenfone 2 , however non of them meets the criteria I'm looking for :(

Sad Hero

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks again !
Oh yes, this is really good one, but the 5.5" screen size is the thing i dislike :( i mean i don't want it to be greater than 5.2"

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I see what you're saying. Keep in mind that the phone dimensions might be more important than the screen size, since some phones have a larger bezel than others, so check that out as well.