Motorola MOTOROI

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I think it's absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to get my hands on one. The specs are awesome and I don't mind that right-side bulge at all. I think it makes the phone more interesting and different. I don't know why people keep dogging on it.

mr.saving

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
I think it's absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to get my hands on one. The specs are awesome and I don't mind that right-side bulge at all. I think it makes the phone more interesting and different. I don't know why people keep dogging on it.

This pretty much sums it up for me. +1

STC09

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I've been trying to bring my SO over to android from the iPhone, but she and several other women are really turned off by its aesthetics. The motoroi has the same problem, but in spades. It's fugly.

She's holding out for an HTC Bravo or possibly a VZW iPhone. Motorola isn't doing itself any great favors with its offbeat - to put it kindly - styling. If the Bravo isn't a step backward, I'll seriously consider buying one and eBaying the droid.

LCW

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
definitely looking pretty sweet... will be tough to decide between this and the rumored Nexus Two by Moto...

MotoRoi - the bump actually looks useful with the cam feature buttons
motorola-xt720-motoroi-1.jpg

STC09

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Is that an optical illusion or does the bottom of the phone curve up toward where the user's chin would be?

STC09

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
So it has a pronounced chin *and* that protrusion the lower right side?

Kind of like Jay Leno with a wart?

Last edited:

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
i have to retract what I said earlier, if this runs moto blur then pass. I don't care for motoblur and will getting a nexus. Especially since we can port sense to the nexus now. awesome phone but not for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87