Help me to choose the right course among ios and android

victorgeorge

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I am planning to learn android application development in some institutions like Cestar College of Business, Health and Technology. Does anybody knows any other institute which provides mobile application developer program in Toronto. Before applying I would like to know whether which course has more job opportunities in Canada among android and ios. I hope I can get a good answer from experienced mobile application developers.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I am planning to learn android application development in some institutions like Cestar College of Business, Health and Technology. Does anybody knows any other institute which provides mobile application developer program in Toronto. Before applying I would like to know whether which course has more job opportunities in Canada among android and ios. I hope I can get a good answer from experienced mobile application developers.
Are you open to online courses or just physical locations? If you are open to online, then I'm sure you can find many resources, including free, that offer you a way to learn app development for both OS'.