$100 credit for signing up to Samsung Pay

anon(605125)

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
For those with a supported device and allowed credit card Samsung is giving a $100 credit to the Samsung store for signing up to Samsung Pay. Must sign up by 11/30 and credit must be used at store between 12/15 and 12/31.

edit: available on samsung site
edit: according to fine print using pay is not necessary to get the credit

utp5041

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Question...

I just registered a Chase credit card to take advantage of this promotion. I always wanted to do the previous promotions but Chase wasn't supported. My question is this:

If Samsung does the free case/Charger promo again and I register a different Chase credit/debit card than I did just now, will I qualify for that offer as well?

Thanks in advance.

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
No idea yet. I registered for this as well since I just added a new card, but I did have the charger promo. I'll let you know if I get the $100 promo too.

BUT IMHO if it's this VS the charger promo (even if they switch to the fast charging one), I'd take this one... then buy the charger and have some money left to get something else, like earphones or a speaker or a case.

Last edited:

utp5041

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Good point. I want the fast Charger and a case so this would probably be better overall and just pay difference.

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, and the promo they had wasn't for the fast charging one, it was the regular. ALTHOUGH, for some reason, some of us got two instead of one. Go figure.