Samsung Galaxy S6 vs iPhone 6

Peter_humberdoregon

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
iPhone 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S6: Which of the best phones of 2015 should you buy. I am confused i have used I phone before but now for a change i like to try Samsung .so Please help me out

Thanks
Peter Humberd

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Peter humberd Oregon :- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs iPhone 6

It really depends what you want in a phone.

Peter_humberdoregon

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: Peter humberd Oregon :- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs iPhone 6

I want every thing :) I have never used samsung phones and i have heard they have heating probloem also , so bit confused . I like phone with high performance and with good camera .

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Most Android phones heat up in specific circumstances, I wouldn't let that bother you one bit. My LG G4 gets warm once in a while when I push it, I don't give it a second thought.

bnice

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Most Android phones heat up in specific circumstances, I wouldn't let that bother you one bit. My LG G4 gets warm once in a while when I push it, I don't give it a second thought.

Really? Most Android phones? Many phones warm up depending on how it is being used. Also depending on the material of built some stand out more.

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Didn't I just say that?
I think bnice was referring to Phones in general. Whereas you pointed out Android phones. Let’s not get off topic and provide help for the OP on deciding what to purchase.

OP, take a look at this photo comparison blog post between the iPhone 6s, Nexus 5x, Galaxy S6, and LG G4. Let us know what you decide on getting and/or if you have any other questions.

Peter_humberdoregon

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
yeah true its depend how you use it.. talking to some one or playing high performance games while charging can do it . I thought may be this happen only in samsung so i asked.

Peter_humberdoregon

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
I did the comparison and i think I go with HTC m9 plus . I really like feautres and 3 gb ram is really Awesome .
Can you give me some of your review about HTC M9 plus .

Thank you
Peter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow