android mobile device with a 30-day battery backup

utopianthinker

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm looking for product development company where I can build an android mobile device with a 30-day battery backup. One of my friends has suggested me to consider Spark Innovations. Do you guys have any other product development company to suggest?

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Wow 30 days of battery back up.... why would you want to build a custom phone? Its a lot more expensive than buying a mass produced phone.

I really recommend you to buy a regular phone but with big and removable battery that you can swap around when its empty.

My ipad 3 can last months without being charged. An ipad can fulfill your 30 days battery backup (depends on your usage)

Posted with ❤Love❤

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
That would be really cool... although I doubt it would be very affordable. Sorry I don't have any clue who you can partner up with for such a project. I would imagine it would have to be a little bit of everyone up and down the supply chain. Assuming you are thinking about something more involved than a replaceable battery stash on the side.

I was thinking the other day as I was looking at my battery usage stats:

>Why does the CPU have to run at full-tilt processing speed all the time? Can the user slow it down to conserve battery? or can it be made to run more slowly for basic apps and functions that do not require it?
>Why does screen resolution and color graphics have to be pegged at max all the time? Why can't the user dial down both to conserve battery?

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
That would be really cool... although I doubt it would be very affordable. Sorry I don't have any clue who you can partner up with for such a project. I would imagine it would have to be a little bit of everyone up and down the supply chain. Assuming you are thinking about something more involved than a replaceable battery stash on the side.

I was thinking the other day as I was looking at my battery usage stats:

>Why does the CPU have to run at full-tilt processing speed all the time? Can the user slow it down to conserve battery? or can it be made to run more slowly for basic apps and functions that do not require it?
>Why does screen resolution and color graphics have to be pegged at max all the time? Why can't the user dial down both to conserve battery?

1. If your phone have power saver feature, most likely that feature will also reduce the CPU processing speed. Enable it to lower the CPU speed. Or, with root you can underclock your CPU so it runs cooler.

2. The screen resolution cannot be change. The graphic settings cannot be changed too. Except some visual effects that can be changed. The only smartphone that i know can change resolution is Z5 Premium.

Posted with ❤Love❤

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2