I am Deepak Krishnappa wanted to know about latest Android Phone?

DeepakKrishnappa

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am Deepak from India and I wanted to know about best latest android phone under INR 20,000 only. Also I've heard about the Lennovo note series, do you guys have made any purchase. Just let me know the phone that you would suggest me to buy.

Thanks
-Deepak Krishnappa :)

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I recommend you the moto x play. Especially with the android M update. The phone stutters a lot in lollipop but it got fixed in the marshmallow. The phone runs like a champ now.

Good camera, way above average battery, good performance, almost pure android(which is good),Shatter proof display

Posted with ❤Love❤

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Tech-Newb , for suggesting me Moto x play. I have also heard about it, spcially I heard about it camera. Is their any more suggested phone that you would like to suggest under the same pricing, So that i can compare both and make final decision.

Thanks
-Deepak Krishnappa

Have you considered about the asus zenfone 2? Especially the 4GB RAM variant if you want to do some heavy multitasking.

Posted with ❤Love❤

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks for the revert, Yes it would be around $300, £200 sterling. Is their any latest android phone that you would suggest me under this pricing.

Best Regards
-Deepak Krishnappa

I'm in the UK, so I'm not familiar with what devices may be available in other markets. In fact, I'm not always entirely sure of what is available here. :)

DeepakKrishnappa

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi Rahul,

Thanks for suggesting me Nexis 5x and Moto X Play. I will review them and let you know I got something amazing about these two phones.

- Deepak Krishnappa:cool:

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi Rahul,

Thanks for suggesting me Nexis 5x and Moto X Play. I will review them and let you know I got something amazing about these two phones.

- Deepak Krishnappa:cool:

Maybe you can list some of the feature, hardware you wanted for your next phone so it will be easier for us to help you.

Posted with ❤Love❤

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I've found some great feature on lennove note series such as finger print censer, hd video play back and 3 GB RAM. I want to have best feature phone that should never hang at least because currently I am using Samsung Grand it hang sometimes.

Regards
Deepak Krishnappa

I recommend you the xiaomi redmi note 3. The 16gb variant have 2GB ram while the 32gb variant have 3GB ram. It has 1080p or full HD screen and fingerprint scanner. The redmi note 3 Pro version have upgraded proccesor.

Posted with ❤Love❤

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress