Google calendar issue

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
On both my galaxy S7 edge and S6 edge, Google calendar started running incredibly slow yesterday. Iv got no idea what it could be. When I go into the app, if I try to scroll thru the months, from the time I swipe till the time it moves, can be as long as 10 seconds or more. Sometimes the months will scroll into half months. When you press the plus icon, once again you've got to wait until its good and ready then you see the icon pop an it works. Any help would be appreciated. Ive already tried an uninstall and reinstall.

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
On both my galaxy S7 edge and S6 edge, Google calendar started running incredibly slow yesterday. Iv got no idea what it could be. When I go into the app, if I try to scroll thru the months, from the time I swipe till the time it moves, can be as long as 10 seconds or more. Sometimes the months will scroll into half months. When you press the plus icon, once again you've got to wait until its good and ready then you see the icon pop an it works. Any help would be appreciated. Ive already tried an uninstall and reinstall.

Have you tried clearing the device cache? See if that helps and let us know.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yup, I cleared both the app cache and went into storage and cleared the device cache. No difference. This is only happening on my S7 edge S6 edge and note 8 tablet. It is not happening on my LG V10. I'm lost. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling too.