Just want to say this

carlarcher

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
AndroidCentral must be the best forum of them all. When I first got the phone two weeks ago, I registered with a few other forums, and to this day, no one has posted a welcome or answered a question with any of them.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the kind words Carl! :). We try and do our best to help out as much as we can. It is nice to have a community that helps support each other and share knowledge.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I hope this is a very good representation of what the general members and the volunteer leaders are like.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
AndroidCentral must be the best forum of them all. When I first got the phone two weeks ago, I registered with a few other forums, and to this day, no one has posted a welcome or answered a question with any of them.
Thanks! Enjoy and have fun!
I totally second the statement below. 👇
Thanks for the kind words Carl! :). We try and do our best to help out as much as we can. It is nice to have a community that helps support each other and share knowledge.

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Agree, android central is the best place to share android news! And the forums is also the best place to share opinion!

Posted with ❤Love❤

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I don't think I've been part of any other android forum. Only reason I'm here now is because of my fandom over blackberry for 8 years before I decided android was my new home. I was over at Crackberry for a loooooong time. Android Central is great. People here are super friendly and helpful. I wouldn't be surprised if they all left from Crackberry. Crackberry used to be a happy place, now they're filled with mostly mean people. I don't want other word to describe how members treat each other. Not saying all, just most. Anyway. Welcome to Android Central!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo