What makes you download a game?

TDrive

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi, everyone!

Anyone can answer this question.

Hmmm.. For example, you are looking for a game to play in Google Play. What are the factors that convinced you to play the game? Should the game page must have a video trailer for you to download the game?

I'm sure all of us are looking for the gameplay first.

Also, aside from the traditonal searching in Googe play, what are your means of discovering new games to play?

rocknrollover

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Really haven't found a game without pop-up adds so game wise I'll stick to my PC.

Posted via the Android Central App on my ZTE Zmax 2

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Depends on the genre. I think sound is very important in a game. Having a video demo is great. It helps. Not filled with ads, some is ok. I know the devs need to make money. Not pay to win. I rather pay to play than pay to win.

Posted via the Android Central App

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I don't tend to have games downloaded, if I do it's usually when Android Central recommends them on their blog site. I have one game, Alto's Adventure, which keeps me occupied while I wait on the train for work :)

collyesta

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
How many stars it has (its rank) and reviews.

But otherwise I look for for something that is well presented/designed (has a trailer), and I also want an add free experience (or at least of minimal adds).

Personally, I really don't mind paying for games/apps if I really like them. So I like games that have a free version that I can try with adds, and if I like it I will pay for the whole thing. What I really don't like, however, is not having the option do buy a game and thus get rid of the adds. I hate it when you're stuck with constant adds and in-app purchases..

GOLD APPS

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Graphics matters most to me, then would be description. Prefer a description with not too much words, just a brief introduction would be great.

Casual games are my genre.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol