RIP Moto

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Today, three years ago, the Moto x was stated to be real by Dennis Woodside. It was too be the first made in USA phone, and the start of a new Moto. *After three incredibly decent devices, today Moto and that line of smarter devices lay in shambles. Happy birthday moto x, RIP moto.

Insert, you were the chosen one, meme here.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
That's the one :(

"you were supposed to destroy the derp button, not join them"
"bring balance to Android, not burn it to the ground in China"

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
We knew that was going to happen anyway no matter the corporate line of BS they wanted to throw out. Canning the whole Moto team was your first hint.
I'll agree, that was the beginning of the end. When I heard that, I knew it would be going downhill fast.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Such a shame. It has been an incredibly rough road for Motorola, for the last 8years they have fought hard to go back to the early days, but they just could not get it right.

I'll be honest, the last time I really wanted a Moto was the days of the Droid X in 2010, unfortunately that never made out the USA.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
My Razr MAXX HD was the balls. I miss MOTO quality. That said it seems to me now that Samsung is more interested in style than substance now so everybody can hate me

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I love Motorola and have a lot of respect for it... It is too bad that this had to happen. :( I guess we can always hope for a brighter future but once you get knocked back a bit in the mobile competition world, it's so hard to get back up again.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante