While smart phone charging Does it Heating

suryakumar1

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
A little heat from an electronic device like smart phones is normal. It's an unavoidable side effect of charging, discharging, processing and illuminating. If you Stick your hand behind the ventilation grille of an HDTV or a cable box, or the bottom of your laptop. These things are like space heaters. This is because lithium-ion battery??.
Just because gadget heat is normal doesn't mean it's good. To a user, excessive warmth emanating from a device may be irritating or even alarming.
a lithium‑ion battery stored at 40 percent charge and 104 degrees Fahrenheita realistic temperature for common cellphone usewill lose 15 percent of its capacity over the course of a year. That number jumps to 35 percent if the battery is stored at full charge, as in the case of a laptop that's left plugged in all day. Prevent heat with some ways of not using while charging like download, gamings, Put your phone as it is remove all cases or covers which covers it. make it free from all those which makes a closed environment.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm fortunate in that none of the devices I've used has ever got so warm as to cause me concern, but I know that it is a problem for some users.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
From my experiences with my macbooks and various cell phones the charging is not the primary source of heat. If I charge the device while its dormant, temperatures never get warmer than my hand (if that). Its high resolution graphics, data processing and bright screens that push the temps up.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I too haven't had a phone overheat/warm to the point of me being concerned for my safety; but yeah, with my BlackBerry phones and Android phones, they all experienced some level of heating when I'd be using it heavily or charging it or even charging it while using it... So if I want to watch Netflix or videos on my phone, I make sure to unplug it beforehand.

Posted via the Android Central App