loudest volume

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I am looking for the android device with the loudest ringtone. I miss alot of calls with the eris because it is just not loud enough. Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
My Moto DROID is pretty dang loud. I have yet to miss a call due to the ringtone being to low.

Have you tried enhancing audio levels of a ringtone on your PC before putting it on your device?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
The Droid goes anywhere from barely audible to obnoxiously loud. It's awesome.

There's also a widget in the Market called the AudioManager Widget that allows you to quickly change Alarm, Music, Alerts, Ringer, System, and Voice call volume's individually and very easily via a single panel.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Download the app Cory is recommending. Make sure the overall system volume is set to maximum, then decide if it is loud enough or not. I believe the default is set to 5/7 (approx 70%) unless you adjust it.

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
thanks guys I will give it a shot. I use ringdroid to create ringtones. I just hoping that I screwed the ringtone up.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
The Droid goes anywhere from barely audible to obnoxiously loud. It's awesome.

There's also a widget in the Market called the AudioManager Widget that allows you to quickly change Alarm, Music, Alerts, Ringer, System, and Voice call volume's individually and very easily via a single panel.

Agreed, the Droid's range of volume amazed me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22