Smartphone killed the MP3-player: which HUAWEI is most suited for use with Google Play?

Cruithne Jenkins

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site
I am looking to replace my current Samsung Galaxy K Zoom, which has an audio playback issue, as well as bad internet connectivity. Quite often my music will lag and sound like a very poorly produced remix. The connectivity issue is that I will have service and 4G available, but only periodic connection to the internet. I tried different SIM-cards, same issue. I did drop the phone several times during its 18-month-old lifespan, perhaps there is a hardware problem. Either way, after several months of trying to fix this and failing, I'm ready to move on.

I read that Huawei is one of the more ethical smartphone producers around, so I want to buy from them.

My question is: internet connectivity and sound quality are my main concerns, which Huawei phone should I be looking at? I have looked at quite a few spec lists, articles and forum posts here, but I cannot find much on sound quality. I'm willing to consider any price range, but would prefer something along the lines of 300-500$€. Perhaps the P9 Lite?

Any advice would be very much appreciated :).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci