TAT Home - 3D Home screen replacement

PortareAF

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
This looks real nice, also signed up. Just spent the weekend running a 2.1 style launcher and homescreen, so I am open to being a guinea pig, till they figure things out for the Droid

freshnezzz#AC

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
love the 3D i'm glad to see the graphics working, but i'm tired of home replacements they all slow down phone. I don't want to go back to storm days.

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
This looks so freaking amazing. But TAT tends to present really awesome concepts and then never follow up on them.
TAT - The Astonishing Tribe has a pretty big list of really cool designs. But the way TAT works is by using these to promote their services to developers by showing them what they can do I think. Which makes me really sad.

But here's to hoping! Because I would love to have this.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I doubt we will ever get this. Just guessing, but it seems too good to be true.

in the video it seems to be running on an actual device (hero?) and not an emulator, which bodes well for it actually coming out.

i signed up for the beta/more info thing on their page too, this is the most interesting thing i've seen for android so far this year.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
in the video it seems to be running on an actual device (hero?) and not an emulator, which bodes well for it actually coming out.

i signed up for the beta/more info thing on their page too, this is the most interesting thing i've seen for android so far this year.

id guess hero, peep icon was shown. most likely gsm

nugga

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
i remember reading somewhere that it is more likely this will be partnered with a phone manufacturer for their UI rather than being sold on the marketplace.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz