Blackberry HUB, Calender and Password Keeper NOW in Play Store for Android Marshmallow

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Holy Cow and Wow, I just dumped my beloved Blackberry Passport and switched my wife and I to Nexus 6's.

What did I find right now! Blackberry HUB, Blackberry Calendar and (blah) Blackberry Password Keeper, can now be installed onto your Marshmallow Android Phone, designed expressly for Android Marshmallow and they are working on Lollipop too, with more Blackberry Functions coming in the future.

Just search blackberry, hub, in Google Play Store, a start app loads and from there you install HUB and if you want Calendar.

It links?Syncs up to your Google contacts and Calender's if you install that too. One place to read and review Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook mail, your Texts, and more.

Here are screen shots off my Nexus 6.

The HUB App doesn't set up it's own main screen but works like any App, you open it and can send it to recent App page. I leave it open and go to other Apps as needed that way I have my HUB Command Center all ready to go. I've post to fb, generated email, etc from HUB. I'm looking at a way to shut down Google notice for any thing that is in HUB already and let HUB take the load. So if anyone can add to this, how to make HUB become primary so redundant notifications can't come thru frm HUB and Google.

ATTENTION BB, what I want is an App to eliminate recent Apps terrible Rolodex format and gives me BB Tiles instead! Please!

I'm in heaven!Screenshot_20160804-075103.jpgScreenshot_20160804-075558.jpgScreenshot_20160804-075634.jpg

Last edited:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
... THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAY.

Thank you for sharing this information with us! I LOVE the BlackBerry Hub and miss my Q10 so much... I will have to download this!

Posted via the Android Central App

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Been using it on my HTC One A9 since I got it this morning. Haven't missed a beat. Yes I miss using my Q10 also.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc