YouTube Live Q&A

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Now that Hangouts On Air is transitioning to YouTube Live I'm wondering what people will use for Q&A. I really liked its integration into HOA and Google Slides, while nice, is just not the same. For example, the ability to click on an answered question and be taken right to the point in the video where it was addressed is amazing! I suppose it is too much to hope for that there will be anything like that in YouTube Live but I'll hope none-the-less.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure the transition will include porting those features at some point (hopefully before they completely phase out Hangouts).

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I really hate how Google is trying to make youtube into a commercial advertising, social media, click-bait site. Their personal usage monitoring is awful.

It was so much better as just an ad-free (or ad-optional) video streaming host.

One time I was looking up wart and skin-tag removal videos on google and youtube. Google took that personal information and blathered it ALL OVER my google-based media, and now my user portal was littered with all kinds of human anatomical grotesque-ness. I had to go in a delete all that activity just to clean it up. I have two different YT accounts now.

I never trusted googles protection of my personal information (www browsing and YT) to really give hangouts a try.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22