s7 or s7 edge

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I don't have large hands and one of the things I love about my s7 edge is the way it feels in hand, even with its Tech 21 on it. It's not so wide and I love that.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I think it truly cones down to your personal preference and how you think you'd manage using that particular phone for two or more years - or however long you keep your phones for.

If you're finding that you have some problems holding the Edge device, I would suggest the Galaxy option. I prefer the Edge, myself; but again, it comes down to what you yourself are comfortable with. Plus, if the Galaxy S series phone is cheaper and you'd be able to hold it better, it sounds like a win-win situation.

Good luck, and let us know what you've decided!

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Having had to go back to my s7edge from Note 7 its obvious how much Samsung improved palm rejection on the note. I didn't notice how bad it is on the 7edge - always hitting icons near edge & opening em up or nothing works then I realise Ive my palm on screen. Id definitely go for s7.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It is almost impossible to find a good screen protector and forget tempered glass protectors for the Edge.

It's near impossible on the S7 as well... the screen profile isn't flat. There is a subtle bulge in the glass and the center is a fair amount farther out than the margins. When my wife had a S7, I gave up trying to get a protector that fit, nevermind a glass one. The plastic ones that DID fit properly were paper thin sheets and were a nightmare to fit. I stopped trying.

If you are a light user and don't mind a smaller screen, the S7 is a good choice. The battery is a lot smaller than the Edge, so you would find yourself charging far more often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18