Rumor:latest Galaxy S8

Smith 001

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
There are rumors about Galaxy S8,4K display,powerful GPU,4200mAh battery,30MP camera.
It's said that' Samsung will probably be relieved to find that some of the spotlight is starting to point at its next smartphone, the Galaxy S8.'
What do you think?O:)

grob9642

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
Excellent point the Note 7 power supply disaster is inexcusable. Samsung has damaged their brand so badly it might take years to recover. I just can't understand how they could have made such a fundamental mistake.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
:cool: Totally agree with the above commentators: Samsung.com has damaged
its reputation, with the infamous Note7 explosion battery event. Will take
time to Recover it : I said in previous Posts the samSung mobile Brand

will Ended up sold it to Google or Verizon..then the Real-Mobile war will
start up between "Apple Vs. Samsung" What do You think-Androids

Mirthor

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Ya know, as much as i want good specs from their phones, what i really would like from samsung is less of their software. the task killer is too kill happy, thus causing me to have to long load into apps after being away for sometimes less than a minute, and i hate the volume limiter that you have to tell to go away to turn the volume up. samsung makes great phones and yet they cant seem to nail the software.

grob9642

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
Seems like we are in agreement on the power supply fiasco! I too can't wait for the next gen phones. I always love the gadget I don't have YET!

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Excellent point the Note 7 power supply disaster is inexcusable. Samsung has damaged their brand so badly it might take years to recover. I just can't understand how they could have made such a fundamental mistake.

Such drama...good grief

Smith 001

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
I would like Samsung rather than Iphone. Although Note 7 event damaged its reputation,IPhone also has some Not Exposed event.
I would look forward to their improvement,but not IPhone 7/7s etc.Since IPhone 5s is there any change,upgrade?

Smith 001

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
That's ridiculous.They should be conscious to make it better for us users,but not rely on our loyalty.
That's a improving companies would do_O:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463