looking for a new tablet. suggestions needed !

mvasquez009

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
So my last tablet was a nexus 7 2013 and it broke, it's dead, gone forever and never coming back. I love stock android but I'm open to other options other than Nexus. Is the Nexus 9 a good option after the updates it's had to make it smoother and remove a lot of the early problems it had ? Major uses on my tablet are gaming , YouTube and a lot of web browsing. Thanks guys

maizhaoiv

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
If you got high budget, get Pixel C. But the Nexus 9 still the worth tablet to get because it can update to Android Nougat and powered by Nvidia terga K1.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
So my last tablet was a nexus 7 2013 and it broke, it's dead, gone forever and never coming back. I love stock android but I'm open to other options other than Nexus. Is the Nexus 9 a good option after the updates it's had to make it smoother and remove a lot of the early problems it had ? Major uses on my tablet are gaming , YouTube and a lot of web browsing. Thanks guys

Welcome to Android Central!

The Nexus 9 is a decent tablet, I had one for a while but then moved on to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. The screen is awesome on it and the performance is much better than the Nexus 9 to me.

mvasquez009

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
How is the size ..I'm looking for something a little larger than the Nexus 7..and the Samsung tablet is 8 inch right ? Is it a notable difference

Vince_MccrayT

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
Well if you are looking for a tablet that is running the latest Android OS than Id look into the Nexus 7 Tablet. It has Android 4.1 Jellybean and runs at 1gb of ram with the Nividia Tegra 3 (which is a reasonbly nice mobile cpu :) )