There is another marketplace to download applications?

drivers137

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
There is another marketplace to download applications? I had seen something about it but if so. As I install another marketplace to download applications, there are apps that are not in google play.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
There is another marketplace to download applications? I had seen something about it but if so. As I install another marketplace to download applications, there are apps that are not in google play.

Depends, Samsung has their own Market, and Amazon has a market for android as well

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

Depends, Samsung has their own Market, and Amazon has a market for android as well

Vince_MccrayT

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
If you downloaded the APK file on your computer, the process is slightly different. You must connect your Android device to the PC and enable USB mass-storage mode. The next step is to drag and drop the file onto your device. Then, using a file manager, such as Astro or ES File Explorer, you can locate the file on your device and install it...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance