What's the cheapest Android tablet that can fast charge? Or a cheap endurance champ?

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I don't care what version of Android it runs or about any of its stats. Well I care about battery life some I guess. I just want the cheapest Android tablet that can fast charge. This is for a 5 year old and will be used pretty much exclusively for YouTube.

In the alternative, something with a crazy long run life would work.

Perfect willing to buy some cheap $70 chinese tablet if that's the one that'll do it.

I'm tired of granting the daughter some tablet time only to find out the tablet is dead.

Ideas?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you buy a battery pack and plug it in, you'll extend the battery life anywhere from 2 to 10 times. Buy 2 or more (figure the discharge-to-40% time and the recharge time to see how many you need) and you can have it running forever.

Typically, cheap tablets don't have less runtime than the more expensive ones - a few hundred mAh of battery is cheap. And the $70 tablets don't usually last very long - nor can you ever get any information on them. Run one until it stops running, then throw it out and buy another one. (And that can be a few months - most companies aren't there for more than it takes for you to get your tablet, so the "warranty" is useless.)

muckrakerX

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I have two LG Gpad 8.3 tablets. Excellent tablets with good battery life. Several on Ebay right now. Model VK 815 is best, running Marshmallow. If it's for kids, get a tempered glass screen protector, and a folio case.