What Is the fastest and best phone in 2016 So far? Voting Poll..!!

Rohith Rohi1

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
Many phones do release In a year but there will be always the one for which many are waiting for..!! Many Phone are released this year and gave neck and neck to the bigger flagships..!! Many thought the best would be HTC 10 Then On S7 edge came and beat it... And Then Note7 came into action... but it put its owners in tension..!!! Then On Iphone 7 plus came But google put its brand new pixel xl as its competitor..!! Many Phones like Honor8 Got good critics and many other phones are good but it doesn't came out well... Always No 1 Will always be the one.. For Which Phones you guys are voting for ..?
Consider all options like budget ,specification all and all...!! Vote Your Favourite phone.... Dont Think whether is flagships like pixel xl or an bestie like Honor8..!!! Just Comment Your Thoughts on best phone this year..!!

albert3

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
I had to give up my note 7 two times. So i turned to the Pixel xl from Google. This may be the best phone I ever had. It took a few days to get used to it because I have had Samsung since the Galaxys5. Then s6. Then Note 7 the finger print to unlock your device is incredible, the rapid charge will give you 7 hours battery life in 15 minutes the camera is the best out there. The phone is pricey but so is the iPhone and LG V20. That's my take on it

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I had to give up my note 7 two times. So i turned to the Pixel xl from Google. This may be the best phone I ever had. It took a few days to get used to it because I have had Samsung since the Galaxys5. Then s6. Then Note 7 the finger print to unlock your device is incredible, the rapid charge will give you 7 hours battery life in 15 minutes the camera is the best out there. The phone is pricey but so is the iPhone and LG V20. That's my take on it
I'm in a similar boat, I gave up my Note 7 after the first battery recall for a loaner and decided to give Motorola a try. I have had every Note with exception of the original and fully expected to pick up the re-release Note 7.

After a few days getting use to my moto Z Force and setting it up to my liking, I had decided I would not be going back to Samsung. Working with near stock Android was such a surprise, very fast and smooth. I quickly started to understand why people complain about TouchWiz.

This whole battery issue has opened my eyes to looking around and seeing the quality of devices other than Samsung. I will consider them in the future, but now I will look hard at all my options. Thanks Samsung.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It would be hard for me to choose the best flagship of this year... Last year, I'd say Nexus 6P, hands down. I would suggest the Pixel for this year, but I honestly don't know enough about it to back that up. I trust Google and if this phone is anything like its predecessors, then I have high hopes for it.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
:cool: Well if the defunct Note7 was the Fastest-Best phone..
I'll support the Pixel xl as 2nd and 3rd LG V20-HuHu!

MikeyBugs95

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I also vote V20. Can do so many things in under a minute and still run them all at once. Except eBay but the app keeps closing down in the background for whatever reason.

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
I am using Xiaomi phone, and I found it quite alright with me, although sometimes it slightly so these offset its price is quite reasonable. I think if you are sure that samsung note7 fastest, unfortunately, it fails on the battery, I had a good time and I think that it's used well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34