Android developments

silverblade1990

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I'm new to android and I have been asked to write a article based on any android feature. I have been a windows phone user and have no idea about android.

Can you please provide me some interesting topics (at least 10) based on any recent or interesting feature in Andorid OS? It can also be related to Android mobile. (Need something little technical not just too basics)

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Of you go back to forums, you get hundreds of subjects from rooting, software, devices... Anything you like... Have a peek there maybe

silverblade1990

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Thank you that would help. But I would need to filter through a lot of post and wouldn't really understand which is the latest.

It would be greaat if you could tell some topics right off your mind?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Samsung pay is a good android feature. It allows those with newer android devices to pay with their phone at any card terminal where you would slide a credit card, including square readers and monitor mounted card sliders (like at video stores, older grocer store setups). I've personally been able to get my Samsung phone to work in these areas. If you search Samsung Pay you'll find a lot of info on here and online. It's an android bases payment system currently only available to newer Samsung devices

ShalieDesouza

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Android development is constantly changing. The more advanced the OS and hardware, the more possibilities for apps. The best way to make your Organization’s app stand out is to build upon the best features Android has to offer while incorporating trends and letting your creativity run free. Let loose your imagination and build the unseen, unheard interactive app and Thank Google for Lollipop!:):):):):):)