| || |
Apply for the Community Review & Tech Video Team!
Are you passionate about tech? Do you enjoy reviewing products? Love making tech videos? If you answered YES to these questions, keep reading!
So what is this 'Community Review Team' anyway?
For the last few months, we've ran a small community review & tech video team across the Mobile Nations network. The members were hand-picked due to their passion for tech, and their ability to write and produce video for our communities to enjoy. Up to this point we've considered the program very much in beta, and we've had much success (some reviews were so good they made it to the blogs).
Long story short, the time has come to expand the team with new, talented, and passionate community members. Members like YOU.
How do you apply? Woah. Hold your horses. Before I get to that, there are some very important things you need to know.
Team Member Responsibilities
- Provide regular daily or weekly outreach to companies, expressing your interest in products for review (we provide everything to help you here to do outreach and score cool gear!)
- Produce top-notch review and video content in our forums
- Participate in our private Trello and Slack channels to seamlessly manage all future, current, and upcoming reviews
What team members get:
- 24/7 access to our community manager (that's me!)
- Free tech (everything from phones, to cases, to speakers. You name it.)
- Feature opportunities in our blogs and/or YouTube channels
How to Apply (for real this time)
Ok. Now the good stuff. If you're confident in your abilities as a writer/reviewer, and know your way around YouTube and video, we want to hear from you. Fill out this application form and blow us away with your writing and/or video examples. Show us what you got. Impress us.
Note: Due to the volume of applications, we will only respond to those we are interested in adding to the team. We appreciate your understanding.