Anyone with ZTE Zmax Pro!

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Ok I currently have a Samsung Galaxy J7. But I'm seriously thinking about getting the ZTE Zmax Pro.
I absolutely love the super AMOLED display on my Galaxy. I love the sharpness and bright colors.
So my question is, is the Zmax Pro display up to par with my current? Everything I've read, the Pro is better spec wise, but I really need to know if the Pros display is as nice.

Thanks in advance guys!

Damien B

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Hello hope your day is well. I had a ZMax Pro for about 3 months or so, and it is indeed a great phone but the display just does not compare to Samsung's super AMOLEDs for color, brightness, and clarity. For reference, I also owned a J3 right before the ZMax Pro and to me there's no comparison that the Super AMOLED screen of the J3 is better than the Max Pro. I imagine the J7 screen is even better. Hopefully this helps your decision.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Well, those AMOLEDs are quite nice... The limited time I played with the Pro (I got two for my kids this Christmas) it didn't compare with my Nexus 6P (which has a Samsung AMOLED panel). But to be honest, it looked good, seemed to be of pretty God quality.

On the whole, I was really impressed with the ZMax Pro... Incredible phone for the money.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1