HTC 10 vs Oneplus 3T vs Samsung Galaxy S7

Sienol

Feb 16, 2017
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a new smartphone as it's time to change my Oneplus X for something newer and better. I would like to spend max 450 USD. Which one would You choose? What counts for me is:

-good battery
-display
- overall performance (I will not play games)
-fast charging
-design & build quality

Camera is not so important - for sure it will not be a deciding argument for choosing the phone.

Thanks in advance.

Sienol

Feb 16, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. What would You say about HTC 10? Because HTC 10 I can get from local shop with Invoice & 24-month warranty. OP3T is shipped without Invoice - how does it look with Warranty? OP3T has no microSD card slot but HTC 10 does not have dual sim (not sure if I will use 2 numbers in the future).

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Dual SIM is a must for me, very handy, specially if you want the same phone for personal and business use or if you travel a lot. If SD card is very important for you, maybe you could consider the Z Play, good performance and amazing battery life.

Last edited:

Steemlives

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I would also vote for the 3T in that price category, spec for spec it is an overall better phone and arguably punches in the flagship class. I personally love mine, I went from an S7 Edge to an Iphone 7 and now the 3T and the 3T blows both of those phones out of the water in terms of speed, and overall performance. Although the screen is miles better than the iPhones at least to my eyes the S7 Edge was better in this department as well as the camera but other than those two things you can't go wrong.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to AndroidCentral Sienol! :D

Thats a really tough decision, i would agree with @Javier P that the OnePlus 3T is definitely the best value for money, considering you getting a lovely Snapdragon 821 + a 3,400mAh battery which will last you a fair length of time. The screen may only be 1080p but that will help with battery life.

However, from reading your following post it seems like you want a Micro SD card slot and also would feel better about having 24 month warranty in case things go wrong. (which is understandable) For that reason i would get the HTC10. The screen is not only higher resolution but also a little smaller which means its more portable. Its also got a IP53 rating so you can get it a little wet without worry. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463