Dolphin Browser HD v 5.0 Beta will show a total new look in Google I/O, 2011

asherking

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
You know Google I/O will be held on May 10th, 2011, which would be a banquet gathering almost all new relevant procedure. Dolphin developers announce that they will show Dolphin HD v5.0 private beta on it, but how can we spy upon them without joining the meeting? Maybe becoming a beta tester will give you an answer.
From their information, Dolphin Browser HD v 5.0 beta will be totally different from former versions. They will bring something new on its interface and takes us a different performance experience. I just can?t help to try the beta.
If you want to join me, you can do it in the following steps:
1. Follow them on Twitter @DolphinBrowser or become their fans on Facebook Dolphin Browser | Facebook
2. Write a post ?Why I can be a good Dolphin HD v5.0 beta tester?? Absolutely, the more specific reasons are the better. But you need add harshtag #dolphinhd5 and @dolphinbrowser in your twitter message.
3. They will pick up the most persuasive messages and the corresponding followers or fans will be the beta testers
4. Just leave your email address and they will send the beta link via their support email support@dolphin-browser.com.
I finish applying this, and I really expect it will take me great experience. Hope they can choose me.
Hey, Guys, you hesitate what? Go together with me.
Besides, you can also see the information in their blogDolphin HD v5.0 Private Beta Will be Shown at Google IO, Want to Experience the Big Change? | Dolphin Browser™ Blog. I focus on it for many days. Ha-ha.:D