1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default which android phone?

Hello
    I have a blackberry, but I'm planning on buying an android device soon. Which android phone is the best? I'm looking for a phone that's fast,has a beautiful screen and can take nice pictures and videos. It doesn't have to be 4g cause my country doesn't support that. Can a 4g phone work on a 3g network?

I was you a couple of weeks ago. lol Yes 4G will work in 3G areas, but they eat battery life quickly. I was not looking forward to going to a virtual qwerty board but there isn't much out there with a real keyboard so I played with a bunch of phones. To figure out what phone you want, do some research. What is important to you? Email on android is okay but BB will always do it better. Browsing is amazing on android, BB is so far behind its crazy. I chose the Dinc2 and its great. The screen is great, the camera is better by far than anything I ever had on any BB. The stock keyboard is fine and you can download other keyboards. Figure out what is important to you and go from there. There is no "best android," there is only the best one for you.

Wait for the Samsung Galaxy S ll.

ROM
    Stock

Nexus S or Galaxy S II
    Devices Past to Present
    • Blackberry Bold 9000
    • HTC Aria
    • Samsung Captivate
    • Google Nexus S
    • Moto Xoom

ROM
    Stock ICS!

Definitely either Evo 3D (or HTC Sensation, depending on where you are), the Galaxy S II, or the next nexus phone.

Like what everyone else said above, wait for the Galaxy S II. I just recently jumped ship from Blackberry to Android and I love it. Only thing I regret, and might even, bring me back to the upcoming 9900 is the lack of BBM (Mainly because everyone in my group of friends has a Blackberry and use BBM).

Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    ROM
    TSMPoolParty V1.4.1

Quote Originally Posted by Jalarm View Post
    Nexus S or Galaxy S II
    Definitely agree with the SGS2... I have an upgrade but am waiting for it to come here!

I bought a HTC Thunderbolt a few months ago and I love it. I have it rooted, and am running a kernal that screams at 1.4 ghz. It also lets you talk on the phone AND surf at the same time. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new phone.