what are android's true colors?

what should be the main colors of ice cream sandwich

• Total voters

ienjoysoup08

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Ive noticed that android has different main colors. on honeycomb we have blue, on gingerbread we have green and orange. now witch do you want to be on ice cream sandwich?

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
It makes better sense (see what I did there!) to make it brown and light beige, like the color of an actual Ice Cream Sandwich.

eric6052

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm partial to the Green and Orange myself but the blue on Honeycomb looks really nice as well. I think they will have to pick one at some point because green, orange and blue combined sounds like a tie-dyed shirt not a nice looking theme for a phone.

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
For some reason when I think of Ice Cream Sandwich I think of white and blue. Still, a combination of Gingerbread's color scheme and Honeycomb's color scheme could be really nice if done correctly.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
From a user standpoint the black, orange, and green of android are really hard on the eyes for the average person. While its distinctive, its also just plain poor UX design, and its one of the things Matias Duarte was brought in to fix. (which is why Honeycomb is all blue)

So, even though Android has become linked to orange, green, and black, I don't think those colors are long for this world.

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I like the blue, but doesn't matter much to me cause I would most likely be running a custom ROM anyway, lol.

Last edited: