HTC Predator for Verizon

cjohnson481

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
i dont think they want to keep the spotlight on DROID as much as they want to spotlight the OS and bring people over from other platforms.

heard there will be more discussion at the end of this month/beginning of december.

NorCalStorm

Oct 31, 2009
www.twitter.com
I like how I see all these familira names. Hey guys. Haha. Well the Droid is worth giving two years up for. I think its pretty good for tech. of course what ever is released now a days is always old tech

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm the same way I have been seeing a few of my cb friends over here on this forum lately, and I agree that I think verizon wants to highlight the platform so to say more then the device itself

hatch.duffy

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hm...luckily I have two lines that will be eligible for upgrade by the time this one comes out. Turning the entire household android! My fiancee loves my Droid!

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Whats the difference between this and the Passion?

Phones are going to get BIG pretty soon. The Dell 5 inch screen is coming out for AT&T Q1 2010.

granadzo

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Whats the difference between this and the Passion?

Phones are going to get BIG pretty soon. The Dell 5 inch screen is coming out for AT&T Q1 2010.

The HTC HD2 is already pushing the limit of size, anything bigger is going to be too much. I believe a 4 inch screen would be perfect.