Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post problems with android galaxy prevail

my samsung galaxy prevail says its charging when its disconnected from thecharger butbit still says its charging

Default Re: problems with android galaxy prevail

Quote Originally Posted by xgoldkillax View Post
    my samsung galaxy prevail says its charging when its disconnected from thecharger butbit still says its charging
    I have the same problem,
    i dont know what it is, but i have sent the phone to SAMSUNG FOR 10 TEN DAYS,
    it was returned and has the same problem........
    I AM GOING TO EMAIL ALL THESE PEOPLE AT SAMSUNG,

MAYBE THEY WILL HELP GET THE PROBLEM SOLVED....
    jredmond@sea.samsung.com,gguglioccie...ea.samsung.com

jredmond@sea.samsung.com,gguglioccie...ea.samsung.com. ,mprisco@sea.samsung.com,
    asebens@sea.samsung.com,asebens@sea.samsung.com, [email]karyna@sea.samsung.com,dahn@sea.samsung.com,Jchoi@sea.samsung.com,ddao@sea.samsung.com,
    onlineservice@sea.samsung.com,caseyg@sea.samsung.com,aqureshi@sea.samsung.com,knorton@sea.samsung.com,tgardner@sea.samsung.com,nmaginnis@sea.samsung.com,
    bmalinski@sea.samsung.com,dashby@sea.samsung.com,johnhan@sea.samsung.com,jshull@sea.samsung.com,Tim.baxter@sea.samsung.com,knair@sea.samsung.com,
    msterzick@sea.samsung.com,elleny@sea.samsung.com,KarlD@sea.samsung.com,lvega@sea.samsung.com,gregoryP@SEA.SAMSUNG.COM,asuma@sea.samsung.com,
    tonyi@sea.samsung.com,shyun@sea.samsung.com,dwylie@sea.samsung.com,r.monette@samsung.com,tarek.s@samsung.com,rmcentee@sea.samsung.com,
    wcrowe@sea.samsung.com,HelmanL@sea.samsung.com,mprisco@sea.samsung.com,lrenga_temp@sea.samsung.com,jjeong@sea.samsung.com,rbartunek@sea.samsung.com,
    dhornick@sea.samsung.com,joses@sea.samsung.com,elisab@sea.samsung.com,AlfonsoD@sea.samsung.com
    Last edited by stovemist; 07-02-2011 at 03:39 PM. Reason: WRONG INFO

Did any of you get an answer to this because my phone has now started these shenanigans

I'm also having this issue!!!! Please help! I've tried cleaning the usb port and changing settings...someone must know what to do...

it happened with the 1 u had so i got a zte warp

It's software is corrupt. Re-install android firmware and it will be okay.

my phone has also been having this issue with the charger plus something is wrong with the speakers the sound stops then i cant hear that i have a message or incoming call my media say its playing but no sound comes out i had sent it too get it fixed but the problem came back a month latter can someone help i dont know what to do?