Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to take better photos (Note 3 camera test, camera app recommendations, and photography tips)

I posted this in the thread discussing Note 3's camera, and a member said I should post this in a separate thread, since it contains lots of other very helpful tips and recommendations. I think the section on how to take better photos, Note 3's camera test, and Android camera app recommendations would be of interest to folks around these parts of the forum:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 & Android apps (review, camera test, photography tips, app recommendations, accessories) « Ethereality News & Weblog

Basically, I spent about a month writing this article, and it is epic in length and scope, covering a lot of territory. The main topics are:

-Making the transition from iOS to Android

-Hardware accessory recommendations for the Note 3

-Useful apps on Android, covering all major categories--from utilities, art, music, logistics, media streaming, GPS, camera, system tweaks, launchers, to a bunch of others.

-Note 3's camera test/review, third-party camera app recommendations, and photography tips (covering both technical as well as artistic tips).
    Thanked by:
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: How to take better photos (Note 3 camera test, camera app recommendations, and photography tips)