Best phone for taking pictures of kids

Nachelle505

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello Everyone!
I am in the market for a new phone. The main thing i use my phone for besides calls is taking pictures of my children. I have an S3 right now. A lot of my pics come out blurry, especially indoor or low light. I was going towards the sony z series but i am not sure. Does any one have any recommendations on a phone with an awesome camera to take great pics of the family? Thanks so much! :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! All indications point to the LG G4 having a great camera, so if you can wait (and if it falls within your budget), you might want to wait for that to become available some time this summer.

daddyful

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
The G2 would be a good candidate if you are on a budget especially since the G4 came out.

The G4 is an excellent phone camera. The S6 is euqally impressive and have more "vibrant" looking photos, perfect of the point-and-shoot kind of photography although it will cost you a bit more.

My personal choice would be the G4 but it if you have any other preferences with features, price and such, it would probably be easier to narrow down what phone would fit you best. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs