Trouble with Good For Enterprise?

AstroStrat89

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I know its a small % of folks but figure I'd ask if anyone else is having issues with the Good app. I think our internal mobile team is stumped on this one. I can install and run Good for about a day, but then it will go into a "Locked" mode . I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times now and it will work for a day then locked. Not Rooted or anything odd like that.

Probably need to try a clean wipe and start over.

Gix1k

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
We are having the same issue here. The G2 is failing the compliance check. It's failing on the device side. The console is not showing it as non-compliant. I spoke with our GOOD account rep about it and was told they are looking into it. However, "the device is not yet cetrified with them".

AstroStrat89

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that's what we got to. I can usually run it for a few days before it locks out. It always bugs me when some devices work fine and others do not. One of the mobile team members has a G2 and his works just fine.

y2kirk1028

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. Usually works ok, but if I reboot the phone it will be locked. Hoping GEF will provide an update to fix this.

EDIT: My co-worker has the ATT LG G2 variant with GEF and he has no issues with it. This could be only on the VZW version.