Google Assistant and multiple google accounts

spud101

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I have a Google Pixel and use it with mutiple Google accounts (and others, like exchange).
- One account as the main phone and Google Play account, let's call it account1
- Another account that is my main Google account on the web and for mail, calendar, keep, chrome syncing etc. Let's call it account2

I configured my Pixel to use account2 for Assitant (and Google Now) as well. Now when I want to create a note or a calendar entry with Assistant it always creates it in the Keep and Calendar of account1, while I need it to create it in the keep and calendar of account2. Any way to achieve this?

Secondly, i live in the Netherlands, and even when I put language on US English, I can't get the shopping list feature to work with assistant. Assistant confirms all interaction but nothing happens in Keep, neither for account1 nor account2.

Any help very much appreciated!

jshamel_99

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
It's sad you din't got any answer on this topic...
I'm waiting to have te Pixel XL available "again" in Canada/Quebec, surfing the web dreaming to the configuration I'll implement... As I own multiple Google account for different task, It would have been nice to get answer to your's.
I continue my surfing around... ^-_-^

kojita

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I believe that the answer is that at this stage GA only works with your main calendar. There used to be the possibility with GNow to select your calendar (see here), but that exist no more (here).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante