Google Chromebook Pixel - Key Specs
Earlier today Google unveiled their new 12.85" touchscreen Chromebook Pixel.
Here are the key specs:
- 12.85" display with a 3:2 aspect ratio
- 2560 x 1700, at 239 PPI
- Gorilla Glass multi-touch screen
- Fully clickable, etched-glass trackpad
- HD Webcam
- 2 x USB 2.0
- mini display port
- 2-in-1 card reader supporting: SD, MMC
- Machined from anodized aluminum
- 297.7 x 224.6 x 16.2 mm
- 3.35 lbs
- Intel Core i5 Processor (Dual Core 1.8GHz)
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Integrated)
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- 32 GB Solid State Drive*
- Headphone/microphone jack
- Up to 5 hours of active use (59 Wh battery)
- Dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2x2
- Bluetooth 3.0
More details over at Google Play.
- 02-21-2013, 03:10 PM #2
- 02-21-2013, 03:54 PM #3
- 02-21-2013, 04:02 PM #4
- 02-21-2013, 04:42 PM #5
- 02-21-2013, 08:26 PM #6
Re: Google Chromebook Pixel - Key Specs
Beautiful touchscreen...Yes...I would have to go with 128GB MacBook Air and just install either Chromium OS or Linux. Then go out and spend the extra $100 on dinner. Then I would get USB 3.0 as well.
That 1TB of Cloud Storage for 3 years ain't gonna sell me.
I think the typical customer for this will also own an 84" 4K Flat Screen... They both have about equal content to stare at. Also they both should take off once the porn industry films in 4K...
- By GTX1 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 14Last Post: 11-26-2011, 11:58 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Samsung ChromebooksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2011, 10:16 PM
- By JuliaRue2 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 10Last Post: 05-03-2011, 10:45 AM
- By GrainOsand in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2011, 12:11 PM
- By milominderbinde in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2011, 11:09 PM