how will I get sound from Netflix if I plug Chromecast directly to a 1080p projector?
how will I get sound from Netflix if I plug Chromecast directly to a 1080p projector? when I plugged it in,
the video part works fine... The projector is the Sony VPL-HW50ES 3D projector.
I tried plugging it into my A/V receiver which is also connected via HDMI to the same projector... it would
not recognize the Chromecast at all. I have this Sony STR-DA5800ES A/V receiver Sony STR-DA5800ES 9.2-channel home theater receiver, Internet-ready at Crutchfield.com
- 07-25-2013, 02:52 PM #2
- 07-25-2013, 03:32 PM #4
- 151 Posts
Re: how will I get sound from Netflix if I plug Chromecast directly to a 1080p projector?
I am really hoping it will work on my receiver. You might try to change the order your powering stuff on for the HDCP handshake to work correctly. I have had to do that with a PS3 before. I think it was TV, Receiver, then PS3.
- 02-07-2014, 12:58 PM #6
- 02-07-2014, 04:45 PM #7
- By Explicit in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 29Last Post: 01-27-2015, 05:00 PM
- By SkinsFan1987 in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300Replies: 8Last Post: 05-12-2014, 12:23 AM
- By phantomog in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2013, 01:20 PM
- By Bivouac010 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2013, 02:15 PM
- By Kiersten_Kress in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2013, 01:52 PM