- 3 Posts
Google Chromecast : Netflix battery life issue
I was casting videos today for about 4 hours and noticed my battery was considerably lower after doing this. Sure enough I looked and Netflix was listed as having used 31% of my battery. While the Netflix videos are playing and I unlock my device I notice it always goes to a sort of Netflix remote, and then when I press back it goes to my lock screen. I suspect this is causing the app to use so much battery. Anyone else notice battery life issues when using netflix for more than a few hours ?
- 08-07-2013, 11:10 AM #2
Re: Google Chromecast : Netflix battery life issue
Yes it going to consume battery. A LOT of stuff going on to get it working, wifi is active, and you are constantly sending data back and forth.Rich C. (PKcable)
Visitor from CrackBerry.com!
- 08-07-2013, 02:50 PM #3
Re: Google Chromecast : Netflix battery life issueSent from my Moto X Pure Edition (64 GB) using AC Forums.
Community Rules & Guidelines
- By Shon123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 25Last Post: 10-02-2014, 04:34 AM
- By jdbii in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2013, 04:36 PM
- By umer yes in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2013, 02:18 PM
- By StigIrish in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2013, 01:01 PM
- By umer yes in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2013, 03:38 PM