- 294 Posts
Problem with Google Apps
I've had this issue happen twice and both times on my Razr MAXX HD. My phone will be connected to WiFi just fine, but if I go into Google Play Music, Movies & TV, or YouTube it will not show the Chromecast button. The weird thing is if I go into Netflix the button shows up and will cast just fine. When this occurs I can go into the same apps on my Nexus 7 and they all show the chromecast button. If I reboot my phone it will start working. It seems almost like a process is failing that only affects the Google apps. Does anybody know what this might be so I could just restart the process instead of having to reboot my whole phone when this happens?
- 08-15-2013, 11:03 AM #2
- 08-15-2013, 12:00 PM #3
- 78 Posts
Re: Problem with Google Apps
Please search on this, already a thread on the issue Chromecast bug on certain phones? Razr, Bionic, etc.
- By Gaxy in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2013, 07:01 PM
- By 0bsrvr in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:14 PM
- By attyple in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2013, 04:25 PM
- By trooperoutlaw in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 10:44 AM
- By Scott Greenstone in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2013, 09:29 AM