Problem with Google Apps
I've had this issue happen twice and both times on my Razr MAXX HD. My phone will be connected to WiFi just fine, but if I go into Google Play Music, Movies & TV, or YouTube it will not show the Chromecast button. The weird thing is if I go into Netflix the button shows up and will cast just fine. When this occurs I can go into the same apps on my Nexus 7 and they all show the chromecast button. If I reboot my phone it will start working. It seems almost like a process is failing that only affects the Google apps. Does anybody know what this might be so I could just restart the process instead of having to reboot my whole phone when this happens?
- 08-15-2013, 10:03 AM #2
- 08-15-2013, 11:00 AM #3
- 160 Posts
Re: Problem with Google Apps
Please search on this, already a thread on the issue Chromecast bug on certain phones? Razr, Bionic, etc.
- By Gaxy in forum HTC One M7Replies: 11Last Post: 05-08-2016, 06:55 PM
- By 0bsrvr in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 10Last Post: 08-22-2013, 12:14 PM
- By attyple in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2013, 03:25 PM
- By trooperoutlaw in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 09:44 AM
- By Scott Greenstone in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2013, 08:29 AM