Can't stream Netflix

ddiehl

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up a Chromecast, and can't stream Netflix. Keep getting the following error:

"Whoops, something went wrong...

Netflix Streaming Error

We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title."

Does this no matter what title I pick. Everything plays fine on my computer, and device, but as soon as I try to 'cast' it, I get the error.

Anyone else experience this?

Craig King

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
This has been posted a few times. I think the solution has been to log into your netflix account, go to manage your account information, and sign out all devices. Then do a reset on the CC to factory via the Chromecast software on a portable device like a phone or tablet. If you do a quick search here there are a few threads on the subject.

ddiehl

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
This has been posted a few times. I think the solution has been to log into your netflix account, go to manage your account information, and sign out all devices. Then do a reset on the CC to factory via the Chromecast software on a portable device like a phone or tablet. If you do a quick search here there are a few threads on the subject.

That did it.. Thanks..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze