1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts

Default Cast to TV

Ok Im curious if anyone knows the answer, there is an app for football from NFL.com/rewind which allows you to play any football game the next day and for me I work sundays so this works great. The question is does anyone think I would be able to get this on my TV from my N7 through chromecast or is there another option if that does not work. Thanks

Default Re: Cast to TV

I'm trying to do the same thing basically as you, I have a NFL Sunday Ticket sub with DirecTV and want to cast the online stream on a TV, I would think if it works in the Chrome browser, it should work with the Chromecast.
    But I've used the Chrome browser on my N7 (2013 version) and I couldn't find the icon to cast, so your computer may be the only option.

You can't cast from an Android Chrome tab. You must use a laptop or desktop.

I have Sunday Ticket through a purchase of madden25 via Amazon special deal. Last night I tested it via the tablet and the pc and it worked ok. I did check twitter and noticed there were people who claimed it could be mirrored with Chromecast. Any one else try?