Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Chromecast SDK hackathon email from Google

This is a copy of an email sent out to developers regarding the upcoming release of the SDK. I will not be attending as I have not been working on this but the registration page for the hackathon is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZZA...j6W0Q/viewform

The Chromecast team is hosting a two-day hackathon for developers to test-drive the upcoming release of the Google Cast SDK. Our engineers will be available to share changes from the developer preview, discuss best practices, and answer any questions.

Event Details:
    Date: December 7-8, 2013

Registration is a two-step process. Anyone can register, but as we can only accommodate a limited number of attendees, priority will be given to those developers who have experience with the Google Cast Preview SDK. Please sign up before November 25, 2013.

Thanks for your support!

- The Chromecast team

Default Re: Chromecast SDK hackathon email from Google

Quote Originally Posted by jpr View Post
    This is a copy of an email sent out to developers regarding the upcoming release of the SDK. I will not be attending as I have not been working on this but the registration page for the hackathon is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZZA...j6W0Q/viewform

The Chromecast team is hosting a two-day hackathon for developers to test-drive the upcoming release of the Google Cast SDK. Our engineers will be available to share changes from the developer preview, discuss best practices, and answer any questions.

Event Details:
    Date: December 7-8, 2013

Registration is a two-step process. Anyone can register, but as we can only accommodate a limited number of attendees, priority will be given to those developers who have experience with the Google Cast Preview SDK. Please sign up before November 25, 2013.

Thanks for your support!

- The Chromecast team
    This is awesome. My Chromecast is about to get a lot better.