- 32 Posts
HBO Go Buffering Issues
Has anyone else experienced issues with HBO Go buffering? I don't have a problem with the Netflix app and it only seems to be HBO Go. It will buffer but never start playback again. I can rewind a little bit and get it to go again but usually it starts buffering within a minute or two.
I understand that Chromecast requires a strong WiFi signal and a fast internet. Chromecast is showing a signal strength of 3 out of 4 bars and my internet connection is 15mbps down 2mbps up. I think it's an issue with HBO Go as I have never had an issue with Netflix.
I am using the apps on my Nexus 5 but that is just the interface as Chromecast downloads the video itself. It's not streamed from my phone.
- 12-03-2013, 12:53 PM #2
- 12-07-2013, 04:06 PM #3
- 12-07-2013, 07:38 PM #4
- 12-14-2013, 08:49 PM #5
- 12-18-2013, 11:00 AM #6
- 12-18-2013, 04:34 PM #8
Re: HBO Go Buffering Issues
Ditto, I'm having the same issue with HBO Go. It seems to run ok for awhile then it is stop and go buffering which is enough to drive one nuts. Haven't figured it out yet and hope it isn't an ongoing problem. Hope Google finds a fix pretty quick as I am not a happy camper.
- 01-08-2014, 10:44 PM #9
- 01-08-2014, 11:04 PM #10
- By Kevin McPhail in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2014, 06:39 AM
- By nyc_rock in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:45 AM
- By joshsparham in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 10:08 AM
- By dmark44 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2013, 09:31 AM
- By Fabian F in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2013, 07:52 PM