Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default browsing the Internet

    Want to browse the Internet using my Android phone is it possible or does it have be done by my desktop?

    Thanks in advance
  2. #2  

    Default Re: browsing the Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by harold reynolds View Post
    Want to browse the Internet using my Android phone is it possible or does it have be done by my desktop?

    Thanks in advance
    Yes, I do it all the time! If you don't like the stock browser on your phone you could download others like Firefox, Opera, Boat, Dolphin, etc from the play store.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
  3. #3  

    Default Re: browsing the Internet

    Welcome to the forums.

    My guess is you want to do cast the tab from your phone? I don't think you can as you can only cast tabs from the desktop browser/Chrome (I'm unaware of any mobile browsers that support casting of tabs at this time).
  4. #4  

    Default Re: browsing the Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
    Welcome to the forums.

    My guess is you want to do cast the tab from your phone? I don't think you can as you can only cast tabs from the desktop browser/Chrome (I'm unaware of any mobile browsers that support casting of tabs at this time).
    What is casting tabs?

    Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
  5. #5  

    Default Re: browsing the Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmumbles View Post
    What is casting tabs?
    Well, you posted this in the Chromecast forum, so I assumed you wanted to display the tab from your browser on your TV using Chromecast (so the tab on your browser is displayed on the TV). If that's the case, you have to use Chrome on your desktop/laptop as the mobile version of Chrome doesn't let you display a tab on your TV through Chromecast.

    If you just want to know if you can use the internet on your phone, then yes, you can (assuming you have a data plan or wifi connection).
  6. #6  

    Default Re: browsing the Internet

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
    Well, you posted this in the Chromecast forum, so I assumed you wanted to display the tab from your browser on your TV using Chromecast (so the tab on your browser is displayed on the TV). If that's the case, you have to use Chrome on your desktop/laptop as the mobile version of Chrome doesn't let you display a tab on your TV through Chromecast.

    If you just want to know if you can use the internet on your phone, then yes, you can (assuming you have a data plan or wifi connection).
    Thanks. The OP is of course in the Chromecast forum and I forgot. I don't know anything about that! I assumed the OP meant regular internet.

    Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Similar Threads

  1. Missed the CyberMonday deal for the free White G2... :(
    By tourstagefan in forum Verizon LG G2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:09 AM
  2. Thinking of buying the Galaxy Gear for christmas?
    By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 02:43 PM
  3. work the sprint mega work on verizon
    By KBlack2595 in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 07:00 AM
  4. HTC One Google Edition - I really need the stock recovery image....
    By aaka3207 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 02:45 AM
  5. How do I delete the upload history?
    By fille_du_fleuve in forum HTC One
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2013, 02:30 AM

Posting Permissions

B